PixelBlanketPixelBlanket

Main Audio Reviews Stats

No More TV No More TV

Ha, fluid flash with interesting looking cat facial expressions, the little creature came off as cute, but the thought was then destroyed by the weird funny looking face with the ballchin ( the feet effect was cool). The female's expression of surprise was spot on. Quick question though, Is the girl watching TV in her underwear? Anyway, nice short animation. Nicely draw too.

Doubts&Fears Doubts&Fears

Wow, really impressive use of various tools! I have to say, the cinematic display was quite astonishing. But it does come off as a little too slow... Other than that I loved the creatures and how the names were "doubt" & "fear" respectively. Nice touch with the names on their faces and the creature design. The movement was fluid and the changes were subtle. For 3 days work, it went well.

LOUDMONKI responds:

Link Finding Stuff... Link Finding Stuff...

Hmm... The art isn't too bad(actually I like it :P) and it was pretty cool how each item Link found would spin for a bouncey-3D effect (especially with the bomb) so there's a plus for details, but the chicken looks considerably different from everything else...? The background too is a little dull, it's all white. After awhile I was thinking there would be a lot more interesting item variety but it kind repeats itself before finishing, which when it does end, it ends abruptly... Over all though I suppose it was okay, pretty simple in creation but okay.

midnafan1 responds:

Mainly, i was wanting to get this done for a grade. Now I have two weeks left before it's due. I'll keep adding to the variety of items and change the chicken sprite to something hand-drawn. I just figured out how to add a play button to my videos. So more than anything, I was messing around with that. (Trial and error @__@ )

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.